The secret to longevity, harmony, lasting health, a strong body, a quiet mind and a happy heart.
The Naam Yoga 200hr Level I intensive program (EVOLVE) offers enrolling students the unprecedented opportunity to complete the first 3 components of certification in just 22-days (July 10th to August 1st, 2019). The training will be located at the Mia Reef Hotel in Isla Mujeres, Mexico.
EVOLVE is a total immersion of movement, sound, breath work, meditation and the wisdom of Universal Kabbalah.
EVOLVE has 4 components that need to be completed in succession for your certification.
By enrolling, you are agreeing to our Cancellation/Refund Policy. To view our cancellation/refund policy, click here.
"EVOLVE is an unique, changing and extremely effective life experience to grow spiritually, emotionally and personally. It has increased my consciousness. My body changed too: it feels stronger, healthier and energized.— It is directly applied wisdom!"
- Daiana Geninasca, Zurich, Switzerland
NAAM YOGA INSTRUCTORS
WHAT IS NAAM YOGA?
Naam Yoga is a technology designed for the women/men of this age that merges the practical eastern traditions with the esoteric teachings of the west, known as Universal Kabbalah. Naam Yoga includes dynamic movement, conscious breathing, and sound meditation for a complete package of health and wellness. Naam Yoga uses the transformational power of sound vibration (Naam Meditation) for maximum effects on the overall brain function and nervous system.
Naam Yoga and Shakti Naam Yoga:
- Revitalizes and harmonizes the blood, glandular, immune, and nervous systems
- Clears and heals the mind through movement, breath and sound vibration
- Rewrites the neurological patterns in the brain
- Develops tissue in key areas of the brain through neurogensis
- Teaches the natural Laws of the Universe or the Laws of Nature
- Promotes positive thinking, feeling, acting, speaking, and attitude
- Enhances life through self-mastery, self-discipline, and self-healing
- Restores the body's natural energetic flow
- Improves circulation, endurance and increased oxygenation to the blood by expanding lung capacity
- Eradicates disease, stress, anxiety, depression and paranoia through raising our vibrational frequency
"Evolve was more than teacher´s training for me. It gave me the tools to be a better person. I know the importance of being of service and spreading love, peace and light everyday — I am grateful!"
- Anna Hewlett, Auckland, New Zealand
Calle Zazil-ha s/n Islote El Yunke, Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres, Quintana Ro, 77400, México
JULY 10th TO AUGUST 1st, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
Preview1 Welcome and Orientation ESP (17:53)
Start2 Introduction and Safety Guidelines ESP (11:36)
Start3 Basic Alignment Guidelines I ESP (14:28)
Start5 Tuning In ESP (39:22)
Start4 Basic Alignment Guidelines II ESP (14:33)
Start6 Breath in Shakti Nam ESP (38:04)
Start7 Standing Pranic Breath ESP (37:16)
Start8 Neck Opening ESP (36:59)
Start9A T-sequence ESP (23:33)
Start9B T-sequence 2 (41:06)
Start10 Superhero Sequence ESP (21:56)
Start11 Spine Lengthening ESP (21:04)
Start12 60-90 Part 1 ESP (28:40)
Start13 Wall Sequence ESP (27:27)
Start14 Staff pose ESP (46:58)
Start15 Stretching back ESP (27:24)
Start16 Plank pose ESP (16:36)
Start17 Flying to Paris ESP (12:58)
Start18B Shakti Breath Part B ESP (26:11)
Start18A Shakti Breath Part A ESP (27:07)
Start19 Teaching the Shakti Breath Sequence ESP (29:27)
Start20 How To End ESP (16:08)
Start21 SN for Beginers Part 1 ESP (42:23)
Start22 SN for Beginers Part 2 (32:02)
Start23 Experience Shakti Breath ESP (27:21)
StartNaam Simram Video with Voice ESP (34:22)